Sunday, July 22, 2012

Five Weeks

So it's official, five weeks till I am done with work for the summer and I get ready to move out to school. Kind of weird really. I don't even think it's really sunk in yet that I am going to be living away from home by myself. This summer hasn't exactly been easy, and yes I've been making good money, but 30 days seems very far away at the current moment. I really actually am so thankful for my job but I can't say I'm sad to be leaving out to school in 6 weeks. But overall I've been staying fairly positive and I think it's been helping. Here's to staying positive and staying calm.

Well, I actually really need to get to bed but I think I'll end this post with some amusing, funny, whatever you call it photos. Laughter is one way that I've made my summer better and these photos help quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment